Defensive Driving Courses
Easy. Informative. Money Back Guarantee.
We guarantee that our defensive driving courses will suit your needs.
Taking our course will help you prevent a recent traffic ticket and points from showing up on your public driving record. In turn, your violation will not be reported to your insurance company, which will help you avoid a costly spike in your premium rate.
In order to receive credit for your course, you must do the following:
• Pay the traffic ticket bail amount
• Pay the administrative fee
• Complete an 8-hour traffic school course
The court must receive your payment before you can enroll in your course.
Yes! An online traffic school course can help you get an insurance discount. However, there are several factors that affect this:
• You must check with your insurance provider to see if they offer this discount.
• You must check with your insurance carrier to find out if you are eligible for this discount.
You are not eligible to attend Driving 411 traffic school if you were cited for any of the following reasons:
• Non-moving/equipment violation
• Violation that mandates a court appearance
• Alcohol-related violation
• Being cited while operating a commercial motor vehicle (if you hold a commercial driver’s license)
If you take Driving 411 traffic school, you will receiver a certificate of course completion that will need to be sent directly to the DMV and Court that issued your citation.
Be sure to check with your court prior to your Due Date to ensure they processed your completion.
Yes! Our defensive driving course is smart phone and tablet friendly on most devices. Anywhere you can access the internet via your mobile or tablet device, you can take our course! The flexibility of the course allows you the option to view part of the course from one device, log off and resume the course from a office or home computer.
Each course is as long as the state says it must take – and no longer – mostly between 4 and 8 hours. You can take it at your leisure, starting and stopping as often as you like, as you work your way through the material.
Because the laws regarding defensive driving courses vary from state to state – and even from court to court – you’ll want to be sure that you ask the court that’s handling your traffic violation about local driver improvement program policies and procedures.
You can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card, and PayPal.